Saturday, May 16, 2009

Preview of Bannack Shots

Here are my favorites of the photos so far. For class we have to do all sorts of effects and other things to them so these won't necessarily the photos I turn in for class - but as of now these are my favorites.


Click on the photos to view them larger


Class Photos - ghost shot - Left -- Everyone inside the Saloon - right



Panoramic Shot of Bannack taken up by the old mill - This was actually 7 shots I combined BY HAND (it can be done in Photoshop but I only have Photoshop Elements at home)


The view on the way back - this photo was taken through the windshield of the van.


Part of the old mill


The Old Hotel -left- Ghost Girl on the stairs in hotel- right (Audrey)


Audrey holding flowers (left)- this shot was totally unposed. I love how this photo turned out! We stopped at the graveyard on the way home for about 3 minutes. I combined my favorite of the gravestones with the photo of Audrey. (right)

No comments: