Friday, May 22, 2009

igoogle contest

OK - this has nothing to do with custom images - but I thought if I posted on this blog perhaps I would be able to get some feedback from classmates. Here's the thing - igoogle is having a contest to create themes - using photographs. So I went through my photos and found my favorites that could be cropped to the right size. Each theme has to have 5 photos that fit together somehow (this doesn't necessarily have to be a theme you can name - but just so long as they all look like they fit together.)

I have uploaded 7 of my favorite sets of 5. If you like one of these sets a lot please let me know. If you part of the set but not all the photos let me know that. If you see another one from a different set that you think would fit well let me know! I just want to know your opinions! There is no right or wrong answer!

Each set has a number at the top (example - ContactSheet001) If you like one of the sets that how you can let me know which number you like best. Each photo also has a caption (underneath) that says what number it is (example - picture1.png) if you want to let me know which photos you like best that would be helpful!

Thanks for your help!

Click on photos to enlarge










3 comments:

dani said...

contact sheet 004 is my fave!

Jared and Rachel Judy said...

I liked the 4th, 5th, and the last one... Sorry that probably doesn't help much. But yeah! those are my picks!

darenspencer said...

Third sheet the flowery one with red and blue I love it. Daren