Thursday, June 04, 2009

Week 6 - Portraits



Photo Information:
Ball Player: Nikon D2X; Shutter Speed: 1/125; F stop: 9; Studio Lighting; Date: 4/16/09; Rexburg ID- studio on 3rd floor of library (Studio Equipment and camera belong to Jeff Smith - but I set it up)

Cody: Nikon D50; Shutter Speed: 1/125; F stop: 4.2; Date: 8/25/07; Salem Pond - Salem UT

Boys in the field: Nikon D50; Shutter Speed: 1/250; F stop; 4.8; No Flash; Date: 5/26/08; Payson Canyon, UT

Terese and me: Nikon D50; Shutter Speed: 1/400; F stop: 4.5; Date: 6/23/2007; Pearl City, Oahu Hawaii - one of my favorite portraits I have EVER taken.


Photo information will be coming on these and the photos below shortly. Click on photos to enlarge. To view more portraits click HERE

5 comments:

sydneydawny said...

I love the picture of the little girl! so cute!

Stephanie Haven said...

I like the variety of photos you posted. I like the different poses and angles you chose to take them. Good job!

Jenn said...

Every single on of those pictures are good! The one where he is catching the ball is a great perspective. The little girl is so cute also

A Roving Cowboy said...

The ball is a great effect to that photo. Very creative.

Jamie said...

I love your last picture! It is so adorable and captures such a fun moment! I love candid type portraits they are so cute!