Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 10 - Holiday Choice - more new portraits


I decided to make a collage of all their photos with the saying they're planning on putting on the wall with the new portraits. I like how it turned out. I am learning all sorts of good stuff about editing photos and adding enhancements in Photoshop - I'm so glad I got a chance to take the Custom Images class!

Baseball Portraits



Ben and Jeff's baseball team played Mason and Keaton's baseball team for the championship this week. Ben and Jeff's team won - Mason and Keaton both got injured...not sure that is fair - but I'm happy with the way the photos turned out!




Camera Info soon to come

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my WORD these are so professional and beautiful! You really captured great portraits, and that's not always easy to make people look that great but you did amazing! Beautiful!

Emily said...

These are really amazing! The composition in every shot is fantastic, and I love how you combine them all in the collage.

Dani Yardley said...

awesome job- OF COURSE. Hey remember when you were going to call me when you went out to shoot?? Remember? Remember??!

Jared George said...

These look amazing. I say completely pro. You know how to make your subjects do exactly what you want or you are great at candid shots. awesome.