Friday, January 14, 2011

Frosty Night

Have I ever mentioned that I love night photography? It is so much fun and in the winter you don't have to wait half the night to get some good shots. These were taken between 7:00 and 8:00 tonight.


My wonderful husband doesn't even mind if I ask him to take me home so I can get my camera and then he comes back with me to stand in the cold while I take some pictures. He's the best!


Which of the panoramics do you like best?


The river was so pretty on the other side - but due to snow I couldn't get the exact shot I wanted. I do love long exposures with water though - it makes the water look so soft and beautiful.







While I was photographing - this is what Sam was up to:

He made a little snowman on each side of 2nd East. "So everyone can see one as they drive past."

1 comment:

Just Have Fun with Us said...

All of the pics turned out great! they kinda look like post cards. I can't pick the best one, I love them all, . Oh, and your husband did a great job, too! :) I'm you new follower! Would be glad to see you if you would stop by my blog, too. :)